Do you play golf 3+ times a week or 12 times a month? Have you ever wondered how adidas and Ashworth
Golf make footwear and apparel that combine the highest standards for fit, comfort and performance for
the avid golfer and Tour player? It’s because we test our footwear and apparel on REAL GOLFERS.
So we need your help in testing our new, innovative products and technologies. Apply to the adidas Golf
Product Testing Program and you’ll be part of the product development process – a unique opportunity for any dedicated golfer.
- Footwear: Size 9 and 9 Wide shoe
- Apparel: Medium shirt, 32 waist for shorts and 32x32 for Pants
- Footwear: Size 7
- Apparel: Small or Medium shirt, size 6 or 10 for bottoms
- The Product Testing Team select product testers based on characteristics such as shoe/apparel size, demographic profile and geographic location.
- If you are selected for a test, you will receive a phone call or email inviting you to participate in each test you qualify for and if you can commit to the required 3 rounds a week requirement.
- If you decide to participate, the test product will be sent FedEx to you with instructions and a FedEx return shipping label to ship back to us.
- You will need to test the product for a required amount of rounds/hours per month for the length of the 4 week testing period.
- Keep detailed logs of your walking or cart rounds, range hours, and weather conditions as you use the product.
- At the end of the test period, product testers answer all questions on the WearTest Evaluation Sheet. You will then need to send the test product back to adidas Golf, via FedEx, where it will be inspected and evaluated.
- You have a passion for Golf and our brands that plays AT LEAST 3 times a week or 12 times a month
- You can provide body measurements for apparel testing
- You have Internet access and a valid e-mail address
- You can read and write in the English language
- You are a resident of the continental United States, Hawaii or Alaska
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are not testing any competitors’ products
- You will not share any information about the test product (that means no blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform anywhere else on the Web!)
- You agree to adhere to the
Product Testing Terms and Conditions
If you have already signed up for the adidas Golf Product Testing Program, please DO NOT register again via this website.
Instead please contact us at email@example.com.
Quick Sign up
To enroll as an adidas Golf Product tester now, select the APPLY NOW button.
For a reminder email to be sent to your email to complete the enrollment at a later time, select the QUICK SIGN UP button.